With respect to geography in the Oh My Goddess series, an extensive series of comparisons between the anime and real life have recently been posted on the OMGterran website (also home of OMG: The Twilight Hour). If you ever wanted to know where Nekomi Tech is located, where Skuld and Sentaro rode their bikes, where the Ferry ties up, where Skuld rescued Keiichi, or Keiichi and Peorth looked visited looked at scribbled tobies - or anything in the series this is the place! Link: http://omgterran.phm.utoronto.ca/tariki/default.asp. Cool!
Welcome to the wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
New to wikis? Edit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found in Category:Help.
How to help out Edit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Project:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
Want to discuss stuff? Edit
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to do Edit
Ten article stubs to expand:
<DynamicPageList> category = Article stubs randomcount = 10 </DynamicPageList>
Last ten article edits:
<DynamicPageList> namespace = ordermethod = lastedit count = 10 order = descending </DynamicPageList>
These lists dynamically change - refresh me!